Bible Study Groups
Sunday at 9:30am
Sunday at 11am
Mid-Week Classes for Adults
We host Bible Study Fellowship International for women, every Monday night at 6:30pm
Information on all classes at Info Desk in the Lobby
Contact us at WM@RoseHillPC.org
2018-19 Events for women
- December 2, 7pm: Christmas Candlelight Dessert "Ornaments for Christ"
- February 2: Service Day "Serving Christ" (stay tuned for details)
- April 26-28: Annual Retreat "Alive in Christ," Speaker Danna Van Horn, Rainbow Lodge
- May 18, 12-3pm: Spring Tea, "Steeped in Christ"
Weekly Bible Studies in the Library
- Tuesday Morning 9:30am Bible Study - Ladies of the Lord (LOL)!
- Friday Morning 9:30am Bible Study
- Sack Lunch & Study - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at Noon
- Roots & Fruits - Last Monday Each Month, 7:30pm
Activity & fellowship Groups
- The Piecemaker Quilters - Monday 10am-2pm in the Library
- Rose Hill Women's Book Club - Meets different Tuesdays at 1:30, contact Carole Smith
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - 3rd Saturday at 10:30 in the Library, contact Vickie Gallagher
- Summer Hiking Group - Thursdays, June to September; Photos Here!
- Weekend Hiking Group - Saturdays (weather permitting)
- Golf in the Kingdom! - Coed Golf, Friday 6:30pm (weather permitting) at RedWood Driving Range
- Dinner for 8 - Small Groups that get together periodically for a meal & fellowship (check with the office)
Men's Basketball, Monday 8pm, Gym
Golf in the Kingdom! - Coed Golf, Friday 6:30pm (weather permitting), RedWood Driving Range
Wednesday Morning Men's Prayer Breakfast: 5:30am, Bus Barn
Men's Coffee Time: Thursday 10am, Kitchen
Monthly Breakfast: 2nd Saturday (mostly) 7:30am - check with the office
2018 Men's Retreat
GRACE...IN A MAN'S LIFE?
Photos from the 2018 Retreat
Monthly 11:30am Luncheons - 2018-19
June Picnic - TBD