Adult Bible Studies
Sunday at 9:30am
Sunday at 11am
Mid-Week Classes for Adults
We host Bible Study Fellowship International for women, every Monday night at 6:30pm
(On Summer Hiatus - watch this space)
Information on all classes at Info Center in the Lobby
Weekly Bible Studies in the Library
- Tuesday Morning 9:30am Bible Study - Ladies of the Lord (LOL)!
- Friday Morning 9:30am Bible Study
- Sack Lunch & Study - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at Noon
- Roots & Fruits - Last Monday Each Month, 7:30pm
Activity & fellowship Groups
- The Piecemaker Quilters - Monday 10am-2pm in the Library
- Rose Hill Women's Book Club - Meets different Tuesdays at 1:30, contact Carole Smith
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - 3rd Saturday at 10:30 in the Library, contact Vickie Gallagher
- Summer Hiking Group - Thursdays, June to September; Photos Here!
- Weekend Hiking Group - Saturdays (weather permitting)
- Golf in the Kingdom! - Coed Golf, Friday 6:30pm (weather permitting) at RedWood Driving Range
- Dinner for 8 - Small Groups that get together periodically for a meal & fellowship (check with the office)
We Want Your Recipes!
We're putting together a Rose Hill Church cookbook with all your traditional favorites and those new, trendy recipes that you know will be classics. Bring a sample to the All Church Pot-Blessed Meal, June 3, 12:15pm (after 2nd service). Email WM@RoseHill.Church with what you plan to bring.
Men's Basketball, Monday 8pm, Gym
Golf in the Kingdom! - Coed Golf, Friday 6:30pm (weather permitting), RedWood Driving Range
Wednesday Morning Men's Prayer Breakfast: 5:30am, Bus Barn
Men's Coffee Time: Thursday 10am, Kitchen
Monthly Breakfast: 2nd Saturday (mostly) 7:30am - check with the office
2018 MEN'S RETREAT @ CAMP HUSTON
SAVE THE DATES
SEPTEMBER 28 - 30
Monthly 11:30am Luncheons - 2017-18
June 30, 2018 Picnic at Waverly Beach!
SUMMER BREAK - WATCH FOR NEXT YEAR'S SCHEDULE...